I knew I had seen that Nationals logo before!

eriqjaffe

and on a side note, i don't understand why everyone seems to be loving this nationals logo to begin with.... the gold/copper/whatever color really ruins it for me. it just looks awful with red, white, and blue.

i agree with your observation on the nationals logo.

i was looking at the logo last night when i was flipping through the baseball logos and i was thinking, "theres something about this logo i don't like" and you hit on the head.

as for fuddruckers, it don't compare to Jack in the Box hamburgers. :grin:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Completely off topic, I ate two 20 oz "pounders" from our local Cheeburger Cheeburger the other day to win a contest at work. It's amazing how 40 oz of beef can change a man's life.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

and on a side note, i don't understand why everyone seems to be loving this nationals logo to begin with.... the gold/copper/whatever color really ruins it for me. it just looks awful with red, white, and blue.

i agree with your observation on the nationals logo.

i was looking at the logo last night when i was flipping through the baseball logos and i was thinking, "theres something about this logo i don't like" and you hit on the head.

as for fuddruckers, it don't compare to Jack in the Box hamburgers. :grin:

i wouldnt be surprised if in 2 years the nationals have a new logo. this one just seem to have a "we put this together in 2 days so we would have a logo" feel to it. they will have a new one the year after the inagural season.

Archived