Desperate House Wives

NJTank

Anna Benson wife of Mets pitcher Kris Benson said in a recent interveiw with FHM that if Kris ever cheated on her she would have sex with all his teammates the front office and even the bat boy.

Even the ushers?

Let's get Benson up north... stat!

YEAH RIGHT! and if Chris ever cheated on me...i would kidnap his cat, burn his house, kill a few girls that had thier eyes on them, and burn his eyes out if he wasn't already dead..muhahhahaha :evil: i'm one evil bitch :D

Anna Benson wife of Mets pitcher Kris Benson said in a recent interveiw with FHM that if Kris ever cheated on her she would have sex with all his teammates the front office and even the bat boy.

Even the ushers?

YEAH RIGHT! and if Chris ever cheated on me...i would kidnap his cat, burn his house, kill a few girls that had thier eyes on them, and burn his eyes out if he wasn't already dead..muhahhahaha :evil: i'm one evil bitch :D

Mental Note: Stay away from Chris's girlfriend

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

That fact doesnt surprise me one little bit.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Even the ushers?

Does this go for all of the front office people? If so, I hope the Mets hire Mrs. Jose Lima. Now that would be some retaliation I'd enjoy watching.

Even the ushers?

Does this go for all of the front office people? If so, I hope the Mets hire Mrs. Jose Lima. Now that would be some retaliation I'd enjoy watching.

I would much prefer Mrs. Benson and Mrs. Lima to come to my house, where they would wear pink nighties, sip wine coolers, and have tickle fights.

For science, of course.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

"Let her stomp. She's got mommybags that could save her in a collision and prevent her from meeting a watery demise.

"Guy like.....Guy liiiikkkee..."

An MXC fan on the boards! Kewl.

Anyway, let's get Pedro's little friend on her in that gang bang!!!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived