Better than Madden?

mkwing

I hope this topic is OK for this forum. My brother likes to get very involved in his computer-sim football games. (He's recently been using the Madden series.) In his fanaticism, he enjoys designing all-time and all-star teams.

His question: Do any of the better games allow more freedom with uniform design? Example: Madden will not let him assign #19 to Lance Alworth, because that number cannot be used for a WR. Are there any other games out there with Madden-like quality, that have more freedom in things like these?

Thanks for any info you might provide.

I hope this topic is OK for this forum. My brother likes to get very involved in his computer-sim football games. (He's recently been using the Madden series.) In his fanaticism, he enjoys designing all-time and all-star teams.

His question: Do any of the better games allow more freedom with uniform design? Example: Madden will not let him assign #19 to Lance Alworth, because that number cannot be used for a WR. Are there any other games out there with Madden-like quality, that have more freedom in things like these?

Thanks for any info you might provide.

i think you can give him #19, but you can't do it with create-a-player. you have to do it by editing the player in the "view roster" section.

Archived