Saskatchewan Roughriders Concept

Braden

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice work--but I'd like to see it with this helmet-

(This was done in the year 2000, but I just came across it recently)

L for loser??? :P

Braden, I dig your second concept... It's cleaner than the first one, but I did like the black pants... Did you try the green jersey with black pants instead of grey/silver?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

theaccessgroup_1819_19684394.gif

That's what a Googe search returns.

What does it say about Canadian Football that they had two teams named after these things?

Well, that's just because you did a "Googe" search rather than "Google."

Now, if we could send some of those into Saskatchewan, maybe the rednecks wouldn't be concentrating the gene pool. Sad when family reunions in SK become province-wide celebrations.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

so is Saskatchwan the Kentucky and West Virginia of Canada?

Well, it's generally goes by another reference, the armpit of Canada. I suppose a Kentucky/West Virginia reference is warranted, although that certainly isn't saying much for Kentucky or West Virginia. ^_^

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I prefer to think of Saskatchewan in the context of, "If Canada needed an enema, Regina's where you'd put the tube."

Don't even get me started on Saskatoon. I spent a month there one weekend.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Nice work--but I'd like to see it with this helmet-

(This was done in the year 2000, but I just came across it recently)

L for loser??? :P

Braden, I dig your second concept... It's cleaner than the first one, but I did like the black pants... Did you try the green jersey with black pants instead of grey/silver?

Well the article says "L" is the Roman numeral 50 for their anniversary a few years back--but you can make up your own mind...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

"Hey rmered, Ottawa are now called the Renegades. Just keeping you up to date." :D

Actually, they are the second CFL franchise in Ottawa. The Rough Riders folded after the 1996 season for lack of finances.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived