Saskatchewan Roughriders Concept

Braden

Here's the next one

Montreal Alouettes.

I think I figured out what bothers me about the Als current uniforms. The numbers. Just too plain. So I borrowed from the Rams and IMO it looks really good. I also changed the uniforms a little bit, and the helmet and pants striping now matches.

MTL1.gif

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't mind that look for the Argos.

What I'd like to see on the Renegades is have them play up the pewter colour in their scheme... red, black, and white have already been done (though not in the same proportions) by the Stamps... pewter could really set the 'Gades apart.

Well the 'Gades, and the Eastern Riders before them ususally seemed tom play up the black more--and black has only been a part of the Stamps scheme for less than 20 years... (I forget when they added it--I could check--I'll do that later)

The pewter could look good though.

I like the Argos--I prefer the light blue.

Als--not bad at all--the way they do the uni striping now makes them stand out--but this does too--and the numbers are better, and you got rid of th white & grey pants--which were hard to tell what was going on...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Here's the next one

Montreal Alouettes.

I think I figured out what bothers me about the Als current uniforms. The numbers. Just too plain. So I borrowed from the Rams and IMO it looks really good. I also changed the uniforms a little bit, and the helmet and pants striping now matches.

MTL1.gif

I like how you made the helmet stripes in sync (pardon the phrase) with the pants stripes. Solid concept.

Archived