King of the Concept II

Nick 1733

this one is a little, well, eccentric, and very unique, and im sure a great many people will think its downright ugly, but who ever got anything good from playing it safe?

Calgary-Dragons.gif

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the secondary logo and the striping--quite nice--but the home jersey colour made me shake, ooh--it's just not Calgary--although it is dragon...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I like the secondary logo and the striping--quite nice--but the home jersey colour made me shake, ooh--it's just not Calgary--although it is dragon...

Agreed.

The striping is good, the secondary under the collar is nice and I also like the Flaming Dragon.

But the baby-poo Green is too much, especially when it's the whole sock as well.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

yeah, the good ol' mustard yellow mud puddle brown olive drab green. the problem was the red and the green. they have a tendency to vibrate when placed next to one another, so i had to darken the red and lighten/detensify/move the green a little to the yellow side.

im not really well-versed on calgary history/colors, so i do apologize if i use the "wrong" colors haha. i just wanted to do something unique, and there are so few teams that use green in the nfl, especially one like that. i figured a gragon is probably a reptile, maybe a lizard of some sort, so yellowish brownish greenish drab is my take on that.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Hey--overall I like it--how about using the last three colours on your coour palette--maybe use the darkest one for the home jerseys, and change the tongue colour?

Or make the dragon the green colour, and use the orangish one...

Those would work I think...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

yeah, the good ol' mustard yellow mud puddle brown olive drab green. the problem was the red and the green. they have a tendency to vibrate when placed next to one another, so i had to darken the red and lighten/detensify/move the green a little to the yellow side.

im not really well-versed on calgary history/colors, so i do apologize if i use the "wrong" colors haha. i just wanted to do something unique, and there are so few teams that use green in the nfl, especially one like that. i figured a gragon is probably a reptile, maybe a lizard of some sort, so yellowish brownish greenish drab is my take on that.

Well, it is the Christmas competition; Minnesota Wild Colour theme?

They get away with it.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

i think the wild use a more forest green, i dont think its as ugly as this one haha.

Throwing my hat into the thing... The St. Louis Stallions

StLouisStallionsConcept.png

STLStallionsWordmark.png

As you can see, mines is extremely different from rmred, because while he was trying to escape the Cardinals look, it was vice versa for me, I tried to embrace it... Anyways, C&C {And don't hate on my awful logo skills :P }

Well Flame--I like the concept, and I get what you're trying with the logo, but the "T" kind of sticks out a bit. I don't know if you tried it without the "T" or with it smaller, but something to think about...

Overall, though, I'm digging it...

i like that. unique colors. i think your logo would be stronger if it were just the ray, instead of having the multi-color background behind it. and might i suggest taking my name, disclaimer, and logo off the uniform template haha. you dont really need that. and this concept is not mine, so my name has no right to be on it. :P

Archived