King of the Concept II

Nick 1733

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I present to you all, my take on the Los Angeles Fire:

FireLogosFinished.gif

FireUniformsComplete.gif

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it's about time something fell out of that creative a$$ of yours! Great work!

I was about to make a comment that the logo is very "Steve-O"-ish...

I am pretty sure you two could stump any judge on copyrights laws if you were ripping each other off.

(that is a compliment)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

The Stingrays...

sting1.jpg

Nice work...it's interesting & different. Was the background for the stingray inspired by the Florida Balzers (WFL)? It looks familiar.

Actually, I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out Logofan. The background was from a logo I did a couple of years ago for a request someone made on this board for the Long Island Baymen. They didn't like my interpretation, but I keep all my logos because you never know.... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, here's that tertiary logo I promised.sting3.jpg

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

that tertiary is awesome zone. thats what should be on the helmet. make the "H" the lighter green.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I saw that no one tried the Baltimore Bombers yet, so I gave it a shot... this was my first try at an original logo, and it came out pretty bad, anyways, C& C would be great, while I try to come up with a better logo.

baltimorebombersconcept.PNG

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

nice, but you should take off the wa designs logo out of it. You are aloud to take that off you know. If youd like can write template courtesy of wa designs, but right now, it looks like its a production of wa designs, like nick did it and not you. just to let you know...

Archived