King of the Concept II

Nick 1733

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice, but you should take off the wa designs logo out of it. You are aloud to take that off you know. If youd like can write template courtesy of wa designs, but right now, it looks like its a production of wa designs, like nick did it and not you. just to let you know...

Heh, thanks man - I left that there by mistake...

Also, I added a black background to the logo, and made the helmet black... I think the helmet looks better now...

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Here is my Aliens concept:

You get my vote on concept for the Logo... the Beaming light "T" is out of this world (as it should...)

I love Lime Green as a colour, but may be more suited for an Alternate.

Since Baltimore Fan went for the Toronto team, I'll go for the Baltimore Bombers.

Seriously, I had stopped my choice on the Bombers for a few days, I have a logo concept, but needs some practice as I want it to be 100% original, and I am not a very good illustrator...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

hehehe... you'll see, lime green's the new orange...

(Go Columbus Aliens!)

Unfortunately, there's still way too many "Orange-Haters" out there.

The Seahawks combination of lime and blue is the best combo I've seen in years.

@Frenchie_TO

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I'm finally starting to get good at using paint.

Here's my advice for using MS Paint (as a lazy person who can't get around to learning the other programs (Adobe/Jasc)):

Although there isn't a LAYERS feature built-in, still design with layers in mind, using Tranparent background whne pasting...

@Frenchie_TO

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I'm finally starting to get good at using paint.

yea you can go a long, long ways with paint, believe it or not. You've got a good start. Keep at it. This is the best i could do with paint, strictly paint and nothing else (except microsoft word and irfan view for resizing here and there):

wizardsversion2.gif

VikingsFinished.gif

HeatFinished.gif

TwistersFinished.gif

CharlotteBobcatsConcept.gif

KCScoutsConcept.gif

Steve-O and I:

RaptorsEdit2.gif

I agree, Paint can go a long way if you can know how to use it. My concepts are done in MGI Photosuite, which is basically Paint 2.0 :D . But if you know how to use the little pen thingies and correct colors, you can be a paint wizard like AAO. :grin:

Nice entry there vic! My only nitpick would be about the helmet... The logo doesn't stand out as much as it could. Did you try it with another color, like red or silver?

Actually, this is a really good competition. There is a lot of really good looking entries.

Nick, how is the voting system going to work? Is it a poll or a 1-2-3 decision?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Nice entry there vic! My only nitpick would be about the helmet... The logo doesn't stand out as much as it could. Did you try it with another color, like red or silver?

Actually, this is a really good competition. There is a lot of really good looking entries.

Nick, how is the voting system going to work? Is it a poll or a 1-2-3 decision?

I dunno yet, haven't decided, probably 1-2-3

Archived