King of the Concept II

Nick 1733

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I redid the striping on my unis. i like this better.

WHY??? :unsure:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Still the entry that stands out, but you are losing my points on originally of template...

You had such unique striping, and to change it for a combo of the new NCAA fad...

Colours are still awsome.

I will set-up a voting grid for myself with 5-6 criteria... and you are losing a few points on originality...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

thats sad.  at first people said it was broken because it looked like the armpits were on fire supposedly.  and it is original because i havent seen vtechs uniforms ever and marylands i saw over 5 or 6 months ago.

I like "unique" templates.

I just finished a similar Hockey ones with lighting bolts in the armpits.

I always like to see that others share my ideas, you know that great minds think alike thing, validation...

Still a standout entry....

p.s.: I'm struggling to find an original idea for my Bombers, so you may be in for some payback, when I post mine...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

it's ok everyone, before you lose sleep and ponder 'Where is aussie's entry, this is like the millionth time he said he'll enter and din't'

i am definately going to enter something...barring some sort of disaster like an earthquake, cyclone, power out or bushfires and a burnt down house, although i am going to be at the Cricket next week, i will enter, i have a logo, secondary and a wordmark for the Piranhas, just got a template and got some good ideas for it....

now you can all sleep tight!

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Nice concept rmered. Don't change the logo, nothing in the rules against not having your original, and it fits in. Maybe I just have too much sympathy cause I can't draw at all.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

yea you can go a long, long ways with paint, believe it or not. You've got a good start. Keep at it. This is the best i could do with paint, strictly paint and nothing else (except microsoft word and irfan view for resizing here and there):

Thanks, I was always amazed at how you made those logos on paint. Most of the time when I attempt to make my own original logos I fail miserably.

Remember... A program is only a tool. A tool is only as good as the guy using it.

What if the guy's a tool?

(In general I mean--I'm not pointing any fingers!)

:P

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

i don't think AAO will be happy with someone copying and altering his workings..... better pull them down before he sees them

Then u might also wanna remove your quote where he can still see it. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived