Super Bowl XLIV

JamesCraven

Which of the four finalist cities will get the big game?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

actually you didn't

Hes asking why can't they be played in northern colder environments? Hes saying who cares if its cold and snowy, it should be played in places like Lambeau.It shouldn't have to be in domes

point 3-ya you hit that one on the head :P

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Super Bowl needs to be in a cold-weather location. Lambeau, Giants Stadium, Philly, Baltimore, Foxboro, Soldier Field.... all great stadiums and great spots for football in January and February

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

That's part of the traditiona nd charm of the Grey Cup--for a while they seemed to mostly stick to TO, Montreal or Vancouver--all indoors, with odd one outdoor, still some great games--especially 1992, 98 and even 2001 (well SyPhi and LAmicus will disagree on 92 and 01).

I have no problem with indoor stadiums, or warm weather locations, but yeah--mix it up--put some colder places in there...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Yeah, having every game at a neutral site wouldn't bother me if it wasn't the same 6 or 7 cities getting every game. It's a great idea to have games in Northern cities, but it won't happen, since all of the tickets go to corporate bigwigs who don't even care about the game. Why talk stocks in Lambeau or Arrowhead in February when you can do it in Miami? I think the closest we would ever come to a Northern climate Super Bowl would be in Seattle or a new (49ers) stadium in the Bay Area.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

"Atlanta has the best strip clubs, thank you."

So, did you have Michael Wilbon's old Gold Club membership? :lol:

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

i think d.c. would be a cool place to hold a super bowl. or better yet...................................................................

BUFFALO!! (you saw that from a mile away) imagine the bills (yes, they will go back) against the 49ers at the ralph in the middle of winter. that would be awesome. chris berman would be a happy man. ^_^

Yeah a superbowl in the freezing cold would be fun. Weather is a factor in outdoor sports and to try and eliminate it at the final game ofd the season seems silly! And coacjhes would have to wear those silly looking warm coats! the gatorade would freeze before it hit the coach before halftime. And no-one would feel the need to bare any flesh during the half time show.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Hey hey hey..Atlanta has the best strip clubs, thank you.

ever been to san francisco?

is that where are the gay strip clubs are since SF is the gay capital of the world.

Ah geez

precisely

some folks should get out more often.

Hey hey hey..Atlanta has the best strip clubs, thank you.

ever been to san francisco?

is that where are the gay strip clubs are since SF is the gay capital of the world.

Ah geez

precisely

some folks should get out more often.

He's a goalie. Too many pucks to the head.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived