Nationals Uniforms to be Unveiled

CC97

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont know if this has been posted or not but i found this on dickssportinggoods.com

probably not the real thing but just incase

pMLB2-1777388dt.jpg

heehee. Dicks' sporting goods.

I like Quincy's unies better. Yay Quincy.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

CCSLC get together at Olympic Stadium in 2005! :) (Then again maybe not)

I will hold a one-man get together at CanWest Global instead. I ain't travelling to Montreal for nothin'.

Except the stripclubs. They make Winnipeg strip clubs look like a badly-run CYO meeting.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Well, whether they stay for the long term or not, it seems only logical to put the team in DC for this year until they find a long term solution. That is, of course, unless DC is unwilling to put up any money to get RFK into MLB shape by spring and MLB would be unwilling to otherwise handle those costs. I guess DC would also have to expend a lot of bucks for infrastructure support and extra police for traffic control and the like as well and perhaps they're not interested in doing that either unless MLB commits to coming to D.C. for keeps.

This is a thorny bramble bush, a thorny bramble bush indeed.

Is Montreal even a feasible option for 2005?

Olympic Stadium is still standing, they still own the turf... logically they could play there, but I would definately advise against it -- talk about your all-time embarrasments for the mlb if they go back for 2005.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

CCSLC get together at Olympic Stadium in 2005! :) (Then again maybe not)

I will hold a one-man get together at CanWest Global instead. I ain't travelling to Montreal for nothin'.

Except the stripclubs. They make Winnipeg strip clubs look like a badly-run CYO meeting.

I think just going to the strip clubs is worth the trip to Montreal :)

I saw, I came, I left.

Olympic Stadium is still standing, they still own the turf... logically they could play there, but I would definately advise against it -- talk about your all-time embarrasments for the mlb if they go back for 2005.

Well, I suppose if all else fails, they could still play as the Nats and simply use Camden Yards when the O's are out of town. I'm suuuure Peter Angelos wouldn't mind that.

Actually, if it's only for one year and then the team moves out to Vegas or elsewhere, he might not mind having a paying tenant - especially when it's MLB doing the paying!

Well, I suppose if all else fails, they could still play as the Nats and simply use Camden Yards when the O's are out of town. I'm suuuure Peter Angelos wouldn't mind that.

Actually, if it's only for one year and then the team moves out to Vegas or elsewhere, he might not mind having a paying tenant - especially when it's MLB doing the paying!

I'm also sure he wouldn't mind it also because the team would be leaving, you're leaving after a season? Sure! use my stadium for the year :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Looks like it's time to score some collectors' items.

So will the team be named the Las Vegas Gamblers? The Norfolk Admirals? The Portland Lumberjacks? The Monterrey Conquistadores? The San Juan Islanders?

Or will everyone just know them as the Washington Lame Ducks?

Well no one is currently using the AstroDome. :D

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Looks like it's time to score some collectors' items.

So will the team be named the Las Vegas Gamblers? The Norfolk Admirals? The Portland Lumberjacks? The Monterrey Conquistadores? The San Juan Islanders?

Or will everyone just know them as the Washington Lame Ducks?

I can picture it already: The Las Vegas Newtons :D

Archived