Nationals Uniforms to be Unveiled

CC97

Looks like it's time to score some collectors' items.

So will the team be named the Las Vegas Gamblers? The Norfolk Admirals? The Portland Lumberjacks? The Monterrey Conquistadores? The San Juan Islanders?

Or will everyone just know them as the Washington Lame Ducks?

I can picture it already: The Las Vegas Newtons :D

If that were to be the case would the tickets be called WayneChecks?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it's time to score some collectors' items.

So will the team be named the Las Vegas Gamblers? The Norfolk Admirals? The Portland Lumberjacks? The Monterrey Conquistadores? The San Juan Islanders?

Or will everyone just know them as the Washington Lame Ducks?

I can picture it already: The Las Vegas Newtons :D

If that were to be the case would the tickets be called WayneChecks?

That's the worst joke I've heard since "Towelie-ban". Screw you, Yale.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

If they move to Las Vegas they definitively can't play in the NL East, so will they move them to the AL West and bring back the Brewers to the AL Central so that we keep with  16 teams vs 14 teams format?

There's already a 16-14 team format, this is merely Washington's first attempt at screwing up a NL franchise, having fluffed up twice in the AL.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Yes I know, but today it's NL-16, AL-14. If they move to Las Vegas they can't play in the NL East where Washington stands as of today. The NL West has 5 teams and none can be moved. But the AL West has 4 teams, so Las Vegas fits there, but there can't be a 15-15 format.

So that's why I proposed to clean the mess by bringing back the Brewers to the AL so it can be a 16-14 format as it is today, but this time AL-16, NL-14. Like the old days when the AL had 14 and the NL had 12 (before the Rockies-Marlins and the DBacks-DRays expansions).

If they move to Las Vegas they definitively can't play in the NL East, so will they move them to the AL West and bring back the Brewers to the AL Central so that we keep with  16 teams vs 14 teams format?

There's already a 16-14 team format, this is merely Washington's first attempt at screwing up a NL franchise, having fluffed up twice in the AL.

Hasn't Washington fluffed up in the NL TWICE already?

I saw, I came, I left.

if the Nats are to go to Vegas, i can see them being moved to the AL West and then having the Pirates move to the NL East...anyone else agree?

If they move to Vegas and thus go into the AL west another NL team has to move into the AL. The leagues must have a even number of teams (even number as in 2, 4, 6, 8, not even as in equal) If just the Montington Natpos move to the AL then that leaves an odd number of teams in each league and thus 1 team would have 3 or 4 days off in a row.

if the Nats are to go to Vegas, i can see them being moved to the AL West and then having the Pirates move to the NL East...anyone else agree?

If they move to Vegas and thus go into the AL west another NL team has to move into the AL. The leagues must have a even number of teams (even number as in 2, 4, 6, 8, not even as in equal) If just the Montington Natpos move to the AL then that leaves an odd number of teams in each league and thus 1 team would have 3 or 4 days off in a row.

Or there would be one interleague series going on at all times.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

why does the MLB have to have 16 teams in one league and 14 in another.....can anyone help my figure out why a split 15-15 league would not work???

because, as stated just a few posts up, you'd have a team off for 3 days in a row in each league.

---

Chris Creamer

Vegas fits in better with the NL West teams, so I'd send them to the West and move the Pirates to the NL East. Sending Vegas to the AL West and Milwaukee back to the AL Central would be a feasible alternative, however I think that Vegas would have better rivalries in the NL West, especially with Phoenix, Denver and San Diego.

Vegas fits in better with the NL West teams, so I'd send them to the West and move the Pirates to the NL East. Sending Vegas to the AL West and Milwaukee back to the AL Central would be a feasible alternative, however I think that Vegas would have better rivalries in the NL West, especially with Phoenix, Denver and San Diego.

Agreed, although I would send Colorado to the Central.

Atlanta

Florida

New York

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh

Chicago

Cincinnati

Colorado

Houston

Milwaukee

St Louis

Arizona

Las Vegas

Los Angeles

San Diego

San Francisco

And if anyone wants to come up with a way to put Toronto in the AL Central, I'm listening :)

---

Chris Creamer

move cleveland to the east, toronto to the central...BAM...your golden and more than likely, 2nd place in the Central every year instead of third :)

Even though this makes no sense what-so-ever, its your only chance.

Archived