And then there was one..

quantum

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*slams face into desk*

First NASCAR, now this!?

Yo cyclopsis, this is the 21st century. Exclusivity is the wave.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Well, as the others don't make games for PC this doesn't affect me. except if the others would have wised up & put out something for the PC...

And if it kills competition, (or PC games), then I'll definitely be sticking with 2004...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Electronic Arts, the leading maker of sports video games, signed an exclusive five-year contract with the National Football League and the NFL Players Association, deals that will give the company sole possession of the licensed football video game business.

They are exclusive with the PA too....

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

I don't ususally say the name of God in vain, but this may be an exception.

DAMN EA SPORTS! THEY CAN'T HANDLE A BIT OF DARN COMPETITION! WHAT FLUFFING SCARDY-CATS! THEY ARE AFRAID, IF ANOTHER GAME IS CHEAPER, PEOPLE WILL SWITCH OVER!

Okay, I'm done now.

Randy: I like them too, but jesus..if they had no competition, we'd still be in 16-bit brother.

And buzzcut: *slams face into desk again* Quiet! I'm not done fuming.

i wonder what this new first-racing will have to offer us, seeing in how they are made up of papyrus and project wildfire members?

iGLssSH.png

Hooray for EA Sports!!! :woot: The King of Football is now the UNDISPUTED king of football :grin: ESPN was a darn good game, but it ain't no Madden.

You are right. ESPN is no Madden. It's better.

^_^

I swore after I bought ESPN 2K5 that I'd never buy Madden again. I guess I don't have a choice for football next season.

Well, I do; I won't buy a game at all! :cursing:

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived