Another Carolina Panthers Concept

TruColor

homestly, i think its a unique idea. i really think the panthers need an change. i think they need to change the black to a dark shade of blue. i dont know what it is, but the panthers uniforms are just so conflicting. they have all this modern striping, yet the standard fullblock number font. the panther looks as if its just been stuck on the helmet for fun, it looks misplaced to me, maybe its just me, but i think they are among the worst uniforms in the nfl.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

After looking at Puckcool's Panther concept thread, it got me thinking about another idea for the Panthers' helmets:

CarolinaPanthers_HS_Propose.jpg

Yeah - I'm not sure I like it either...

On first look, I was thinking in was a recolored Chargers helmet. Then I saw how the face was being incorporated. It's clever, if nothing else.

Now if we can just get the Panthers to ditch that tacky "Hulkamania" wordmark of theirs ....stupidpantherwordmark.jpg

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

The idea of just using the facial features of the Panthers isn't an original idea by me...I've seen it in some merchandise.

All I did was take the logo, strip out everything but the eyes and mouth, and make it a bit larger.

No other team in proffessional sports uses a black/light blue color scheme (silver too).

Except the Detroit Lions, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Lightning, Dallas Mavericks (logo only), etc., etc.

No other team in proffessional sports uses a black/light blue color scheme (silver too).

Except the Detroit Lions, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Lightning, Dallas Mavericks (logo only), etc., etc.

I kind of curious to see how many more you could've listed! :)

Off the top of my head we could also add my beloved Toronto Blue Jays to that list, and the alternate uniforms of the Montreal Alouettes.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Off the top of my head we could also add my beloved Toronto Blue Jays to that list, and the alternate uniforms of the Montreal Alouettes.

Yeah, I could have put a lot more in if I had researched it a little...in the '90s, Black, Blue and Silver was one of the most trendy of all color combinations. The Tampa Bay Lightning - to be fair - went to a darker Blue a couple of seasons ago, so they're not "light" Blue anymore (they used to call it "Hawaiian Blue").

whoops... i guess i forgot about the lions because the lions HAVE NO BUSINESS PUTTING BLACK IN THEIR UNIFORMS. although now that its their some black pants would look awesome. i forgot about the new blue jays and mavericks is more of a dark blue light blue thing as far as jerseys are concerned. also the lightning only use a light blue for logos

signature.gif

Archived