Another Carolina Panthers Concept

TruColor

First time I've seen a helmet concept on the latest innovation to helmet design.

Will a team ever incorporate the holes at the top of the helmet into a helmet design some day?

i watched a Penn State game this season (insert bad joke here) and they had Revolution-type helmets with different cut lines, vent holes, and ear holes. i'd like to find a good shot of that helmet type and work it into some other concepts.

ICS is right, nothing wrong with Carolina's uniform scheme. the owner is a very traditional former player and has always tried to keep the looks simple and sharp. they make liberal use of the blue alts, and that works well. one of the first times i saw the blue alts on SportsCenter, at first glance you'd think it was Detroit.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

welcome to the revolution:

cpalthlmt.gif

oh man pagan! i have a concept in the works that uses that same logo on the helmet! im glad someone thinks its a good idea. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived