Tisk tisk

tajmccall

Duluth MN minor league team rips off St. Cloud State Logo

It seems a new Minor League baseball team in the Northwoods league, the Duluth Huskies, blatantly ripped off the st cloud state university logo, designed 4 years ago by collegiate licensing co.

scsu logoboosterad.jpg

duluth logo huskies%20logo%20med.gif

I am shocked that a professional franchise of any fashion would actually begin producing commercial products with a logo "found on the internet," without actually contacting st cloud state.

I go to scsu, and the logo has little or no infiltration, anything worn by studunts with a logo has the StC/habs logo.email.jpg

(ok i had to remote load another picture from the school site that just because ill do anything to poo on this school for keeping me here another year)

)NorthWoods League Also if you want to check out the league, there is a great logo/team: the Rochester Honkers. (note: the world famous mayo hospital is in rochester, hence the Rx

That is pretty obvious.  Damn.

(And, the deal with the STC logo, as far as I've always heard it, is that the school paid/pays the Habs for rights to use it.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Let's see what Duluth can come up for new logos and uniforms...in FIVE DAYS!!!  (which is when their season starts, and coincidentally, is my birthday!)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Let's see what Duluth can come up for new logos and uniforms...in FIVE DAYS!!! (which is when their season starts, and coincidentally, is my birthday!)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I'll bet it's back to the old duds for now.

Happy birthday, or should I say Happy! Birthday!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

haps the birth of RC's day

anyway, as tajmccall says there a new team, they might not HAVE old duds. i have no idea what they would do in this case.  i figure whoever the provider is, the duluth huskies are probably not their top priority as far as uniforms so i foresee a little trouble.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived