Here we go again...

GMac

Wait, you're getting a hat and its all hunky doory? Come on now, you can do better than that! How about a check as well along with a written letter of apology.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

And again I ask the folks at Arena Football to put this impostor league to its' timely death just like the death penalty for Scott Peterson with lethal injection...or just simply get medeval on their @$$.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Wait, you're getting a hat and its all hunky doory?  Come on now, you can do better than that!  How about a check as well along with a written letter of apology.

I think you forgot to read the thread again ;)

:P sorry wasn't awake. Didn't read it right.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

And so I wrote back to them:

You're kidding right?

See the attached drawings.

PS This logo copying was uncovered by the Sports Logo Community.

I'm sure the talented designers in the Sports Logo Community would only be too happy to provide you with alternatives.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/

Regards

Rob M

I attached this:

Marshalls.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

not are they stealing logos, they are being pricks about it and trying to pass them off as original creations. sounds like they need a lawsuit from WWU to get the picture. and that means they have to send representatives allllll the way to the pacifi northwest to show up in court :D

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It appears their website has vanished

EDIT:

nevermind found another version here...

http://www.cincinnatimarshalsfootball.com/home.asp

What's funny is that these are the same guys that tried to steal it before, they just relocated!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

man im quite the plop disturber... lol... poor misguided souls... original my ass... hell if that passes leagally for an original logo why did disney bully the Mighty Docs... hell they were a beer league team and disney wasnt screwing around... but if this passes as an ok for of design be prepared to see the launch of "GMac's (slightly) Original Design Company"... I'll be sure to talk to the NIFL as I can see they are in need of some (slightly) Original designs...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

if this passes as an ok for of design be prepared to see the launch of "GMac's (slightly) Original Design Company"... I'll be sure to talk to the NIFL as I can see they are in need of some (slightly) Original designs...lol

I could recommend a designer on this board as a possible employee if you like :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Okay, first the IHA, now this.

It's time, to quote Tony Kornheiser, to sue them AND PROSICUTE THEM TO THE FULLEST EXTEN OF THE LAW!!!

Thank you.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived