nhl season

goalieboy82

will there be an nhl season  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No. Even though hockey is my favourite sport, I dont even want them to come to an aggreement now.

Why? Those little teams will get lucky streaks, and then, some of the worthy teams will get knocked out of the playoffs, because the season is so short.

No. Even though hockey is my favourite sport, I dont even want them to come to an aggreement now.

Why? Those little teams will get lucky streaks, and then, some of the worthy teams will get knocked out of the playoffs, because the season is so short.

Too bad you're too young to remember the only other mini-season, it was fun, the regular season is way too long. Plus they had no inter-conference games, made the Stanley Cup even more interesting.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

but at what point does short become TOO short? Any idea at what point you'd be in favor of calling it off?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Too bad you're too young to remember the only other mini-season, it was fun, the regular season is way too long. Plus they had no inter-conference games, made the Stanley Cup even more interesting.

I wasn't a big fan of the limited, intraconference schedule. The only upside as I saw it was that Gretzky came to town twice as frequently as he had in years past. I like the variety that the interconference schedule brings, even if it does make for an 82 game season. Granted, to play anything but an intraconference schedule that season would have presented a logistical nightmare, so there really was no choice. I suspect that if the lockout does get resolved and a truncated season is played, they'll do the same thing.

Archived