nhl team attendance chart

randyc

Not to be a negative nancy, but some (and when I say some, I mean a lot) of those attendance figures look inflated. There's no way the Blackhawks got 13000 last season...something looks fishy.

I'm guessing they used "announced attendance" rather than "asses in seats"

Welcome to DrunjFlix

If I wasn't so sure these numbers were fudged, I'd use them to prove Winnipeg's future existence in the NHL ain't gonna happen.

Yes, I'm the only one in town convinced it can't be done.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

If Colorado has sold out every game at the Pepsi Center, and Xcel has been sold out every game since the Minnesota Wild have existed, how are those teams below 95% attendance?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

If Colorado has sold out every game at the Pepsi Center, and Xcel has been sold out every game since the Minnesota Wild have existed, how are those teams below 95% attendance?

you must be lookin at the 'overall' part, combining road attendance. at home Minnesota is 102.6%, and Colorado is 100%

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

you must be lookin at the 'overall' part, combining road attendance. at home Minnesota is 102.6%, and Colorado is 100%

Shhhhhhhhhh. ^_^

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

How come the figures for most teams don't account for ALL games? Did anyone notice that Edmonton's precentage of capacity reads 0%?

Might be because that figure isn't available.

Not too hard to figure out, though:

1. Find the capacity of the two arenas in question (Philadelphia also reads as 0%)

2. Take the average home attendance and divide it by the capacity.

For Edmonton:

Rexall Place capacity: 17,100

Average crowd: 17,698

Percentage of capacity: 100.5%

For Philadelphia:

Wachovia Center capacity:19,519

Average crowd: 19,375

Percentage of capacity: 99.3%

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived