ABA logo madnezz

Ez Street

C'mon, who's in with lilg? The CCSLC ABA Franchise Donation Fund is now open. Maybe we should open a PayPal account to start one!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

This league needs to be shut down now!

First of all Atlanta Mustangs(formerly Gwinnett Gwizzlies)

Pennsylvania Pitt Bulls(formerly Pittsburgh Hard Hats)

St.Louis Flight(formerly Rotts)

New Jersey SkyCats(formerly Jaguars)

Louisianna Cajun Pelicans(formerly Oklahoma City Ballhawgs)

all of these teams changed durring opening week or durring the season)

also many teams have folded- JacksonvilleWave, Calgary Drillers have yeat to play a game, the players on the Carolina Thunder have walked out b/c they werent payed, Cincinnati Blaze are practically gone b/c their lease with US Bank Arena was terminated, allthough they do have a winning record(2-0). Chicago is rummered to go, many other teams are just about dead. Kill the ABA now!

Signature intentionally left blank

Atlanta Mustangs?

Boy, let me tell you how big the buzz here in town has gotten about this team... people cant stop talkign about it. We will all go down to the Campbell High School Gym, roll out the wooden bleacher, and really cheer for the.. who was it agian? Oh yeah.. the Mustangs.

Hell yeah, everybody and their mama and THEIR mama is gonna go to that game :rolleyes:

This BS makes me feel ashamed to be an ABA fan. There's NO WAY Joe Newman should have let so many teams in the league. Now there are rumors that the stronger teams will break away for 05-06 and form their own league. I plan on using my site to help promote this idea. With the All-American Professional Basketball League forming,and adding more competition, the ABA's screw-ups are bound to catch up with them, if they haven't caught up already.

This BS makes me feel ashamed to be an ABA fan. There's NO WAY Joe Newman should have let so many teams in the league. Now there are rumors that the stronger teams will break away for 05-06 and form their own league. I plan on using my site to help promote this idea. With the All-American Professional Basketball League forming,and adding more competition, the ABA's screw-ups are bound to catch up with them, if they haven't caught up already.

A friend of mine was looking into buying an ABA franchise for Raleigh, and asked me to invest.

Then he looked into it.

He ran. Screaming. Like he'd seen some bad horror movie.

Now I know why...

nav-logo.png

Hey, I was being sarcastic as well with the CCSLC ABA Franchise Donation Fund as well.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

This league needs to be shut down now!

First of all Atlanta Mustangs(formerly Gwinnett Gwizzlies)

Pennsylvania Pitt Bulls(formerly Pittsburgh Hard Hats)

St.Louis Flight(formerly Rotts)

New Jersey SkyCats(formerly Jaguars)

Louisianna Cajun Pelicans(formerly Oklahoma City Ballhawgs)

At least all but one of those changes was to a better name!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived