Denver Broncos Concept

Nick 1733

There should be two versions of the sleeve patch.

One would have the horse flipped so that it isn't facing the wrong way on the left sleeve.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in my opinion, ORANGE represents many years of great fotball in denver, not to mention three AFC titles and john elway in his prime. the old uniforms werent broke. why did they fix them? good job nick.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

in my opinion, ORANGE represents many years of great fotball in denver, not to mention three AFC titles and john elway in his prime. the old uniforms werent broke. why did they fix them? good job nick.

I must correct you and mention it was 4 AFC Titles, 1977, 1986, 1987 & 1989.

Oh, and anyone who wants to know, the template that was used was given to me by fuzzlewigg but I made some modifications where I felt they were needed, especially the shoes/cleats.

great concept nick. alot better then what they have. nice blend of old and new. imo there are just two things that need to be fixed: to make the alt. stand out more as something special (once a year) blue pants with an orange stripe should be used. also, scrap the orange pants all together.

Hmmm......WOW!

I really like the looks of this concept. I prefer the orange jerseys over the navy ones any day.

I'm old enough to remember the Bronco's Orange Crush defense, so i really love the step back to orange, but with the modern appeal.

Not to hot on all-whites, though. And while I don't mind the orange pants on the Browns, I think the orange Bronco pants need to stay in the museum. Let the Browns be the "orange pants" representative. Let the Broncs wear navy britches with the white jerseys.

Interesting idea on the "D" logo...but I agree with SyPhi...not sure it will work as used.

And I may be the only one here that likes the Bronco's current helmet, but their striping is unique. The helmet is the only current thing I wouldn't touch.

Sorry, I sound like I'm being more critical than anything, but that's not mu intent. I love most of everting you have in your concept. It's a very good look and a great effort. Very clean and detailed. Great job! :D

Orange Rules! (both in sports and women...)

The template kicks!!! (although the shoulder pads look a little bulky for a QB.)

I like the idea behind the new logo, but find the contorsion a little un-natural.

At least you are mixing the pants and shirt, none of that Blue-on-Blue, nonsense...

I'd be cautious whit the use of white-on-white, certainly not to be used at home or on any other muddy field. Could also get lost in the snow...

On detail I would try is to use the same lateral stripe as the Bronco has on its side on the shirt's side... Understand what I'm saying?

Just to add one more change to the shirt's template.

Overall, great work, especially in the details....

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I honestly like the orange pants...but I'm an illinois fan...Orange pants are our only tradition. (Well worth keeping, I'd get rid of the losing and the Block ILLINOIS on the helmets in a second...)

Check your PM's as well my friend.

As an ISU Redbird alum and fan, I guess I can grudgingly comment on Illinois helmets. I don't like the slanted "ILLINOIS" on them either. Would you rather have the arched "ILLINOIS" lettering they way they did previously (during the Wilson/Eason era)? I actually would.

LT

Not to hijack this thread, but to ltravisjr, here's my take on Illinois Uniforms (which I posted a few months ago without an orange jersey, but now it has one, I need to adjust that orange, its not very bright)...as you can see I broke tradition a bit. Everything would be interchangable with each other.

http://www.patrickcummings.net/illiniuni.html

Nick, thanks alot for that template. And to fuzz and jp for hooking you up before them. All three of you did a great job on it!

Pat

Not to hijack this thread, but to ltravisjr, here's my take on Illinois Uniforms (which I posted a few months ago without an orange jersey, but now it has one, I need to adjust that orange, its not very bright)...as you can see I broke tradition a bit.  Everything would be interchangable with each other.

Nick, thanks alot for that template.  And to fuzz and jp for hooking you up before them.  All three of you did a great job on it!

Pat

Hey Pat, I can handle those U of I remakes - and most importantly, I think that helmet design is gorgeous. Absolutely perfect.

LT

(my apologies as well for the hijacking)

Not to hijack this thread, but to ltravisjr, here's my take on Illinois Uniforms (which I posted a few months ago without an orange jersey, but now it has one, I need to adjust that orange, its not very bright)...as you can see I broke tradition a bit.  Everything would be interchangable with each other.

Nick, thanks alot for that template.  And to fuzz and jp for hooking you up before them.  All three of you did a great job on it!

Pat

Nick, I can handle those U of I remakes - and most importantly, I think that helmet design is gorgeous. Absolutely perfect.

LT

Ummm, that would be pcgd and not myself.

Just clearing that up.

Pat

Nick, I can handle those U of I remakes - and most importantly, I think that helmet design is gorgeous. Absolutely perfect.

LT

Ummm, that would be pcgd and not myself.

Just clearing that up.

Thanks for letting me know - I fixed it.

i like your template mods nick. ive been planning on modifying the shoes on it to nike vapors, but i am illustrator-less until january 3, so it must wait.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I thiink the helmet is an improvment and I like the sleeve logo.

Not big on the orange pants (and I usually like orange more than most people)> Just too loud. Blue pants would be nice with the white (do they do that now?)

But i think the real winner here is the template! I'm gonna take taht to Paint and make some crappy designs with better views. Nice work.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I thiink the helmet is an improvment and I like the sleeve logo.

Not big on the orange pants (and I usually like orange more than most people)> Just too loud. Blue pants would be nice with the white (do they do that now?)

But i think the real winner here is the template! I'm gonna take taht to Paint and make some crappy designs with better views. Nice work.

The Broncos currently only have white pants to go with their road jerseys.

I used orange pants because it brings it back to the days of Floyd Little, Rich Jackson, Paul Smith, Randy Gradishar, Louis Wright, Tom Jackson and so many other from the 'Orange Crush' days.

I used orange pants because it brings it back to the days of Floyd Little, Rich Jackson, Paul Smith, Randy Gradishar, Louis Wright, Tom Jackson and so many other from the 'Orange Crush' days.

Mmm...Orange Crush. Damn, I've got the pasties, and I've got a craving for some Orange Crush. Thanks a lot. :P

Nick, cool concept. Not too drastic changes, very enjoyable concept. I grow more antsy everyday awaiting your release of the full NFL Re-Design prodjy!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Great concept. The Broncos are the only team that could ever pull off orange uniforms. They need to bring the orange back.

I had the same idea with the bucking bronco and the "D", i just never did it. But it looks like what i would have wanted. I would have slapped that on the helmet, but that's just me.

The home and road are great. Kill that Alt, and i'm still debating the orange pants...

...overall, this is one excellent job.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived