Some Help On a Packers Jersey

robbman21

Well I just checked and I while I can get that jersey template I cant get it in those colors.I could do the road white if you wanted,but I would have to see it too to make sure it has black panels and not maroon.I can get a template similar to the Falcons template in that burgandy/maroon color BUT the white from the side panels doesnt reach over the shoulders,it stops under the arms.If you come with anything else let me know or if I find something different I'll fill you in.

98Falcons.png

Upon a little more research I can definitely do the Troy road jerseys dead-on,but do do the home I would have to get my seamstress to totally rework a burgandy jersey to get the striping accurate to the game worn homes.

98Falcons.png

QUOTE (DGivens87 @ Thursday, December 23rd, 2004 - 18:19:17)

Kudos on the Farve jersey, bro. You've got quite a skill there.

Robbman, if you can customize me a white Patriots throwback jersey like the ones they wore back in 1994, with the blue-red-blue shoulder stripes, I'd be willing to send some work your way. The jersey itself features no logos, so I don't think you'd get in trouble for it. E-mail me at BOConnell621@aol.com if you'd be interested in doing this. 

I can definitely do that jersey....in fact I know the exact one you're talking about and I have many 1995 football cards with nice reference photos of that same jersey that I think was worn against the Bengals,but I'm not sure.I will post some pics in this thread soon,but yes I can do them just PM for more info.

Rob, send me a draft of what it would look like and I'll send some business your way. BOConnell621@aol.com

Archived