A special Concept

jkrdevil

Do you think you can whip up a Hannukah jersey next year, so Braden and the other Jewish peeps don't feel left out?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

per'aps.

the thing about kwanzaa is that it has an official color scheme. sez so on its webpage.

How can you just "Make Up" a holiday....

I will never get Kwanzaa. Most black people don't get it either...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

per'aps.

the thing about kwanzaa is that it has an official color scheme. sez so on its webpage.

absolutely. And as far as I can figure Kwanzaa is just an American festival as well. So whtas the point exactly? Sheesh.

if it was an atheist celebration or something like that then fair enough, but this is just a pointless festical. Just the type of political correctness that gives the whole idea of PC a bad name.

great concept BTW JKR

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

My Source for all things kwanzaa

what i gathered is that it rips off the menorah, christmas colors and general feeling of warm fuzzy.... for the sake of something or other.

...the more you know?

tmyk6iz.png

It's a genuine sham, but the truth is, the majority of people who celebrate it are interested more in the moral of the story, rather than the fraud of guy who created it and all that.

So, I dunno. It's no more a fraud than say other types of fesitivals or holidays that don't make a lot of sense. Though I understand the uneasiness of the holiday, its connotations and well, I agree.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

per'aps.

I can testify to that. :D

Archived