Pacers and Pistons wearing throwbacks

DEAD!

u can incorperate lightning into a uni for a team named the pistons and stay with the theme. u can not, however incorperate a horse into the unis or logos of a team named the "lightning" without it making no sence at all.

didn't the chargers used to have a horse in their logo somehow, or am i imagining things? i know if they did then the horse was hanging out with lightning in some way, shape, or form.

I believe a "Charger" is the horse that a knight would ride into battle (don't know 100%, but I think this is the derivation of the nickname.) IMO the horse is actually a more fitting logo for the 'Bolts.

that is correct. a charger is the first horse into battle. however the chargers didnt want to put a horse on their helmets because they didnt want to be confused with the broncos (who were going to get a horse on the helmets as soon as possible). so they had to think of something else to put onthe helmets that would work for a team called the "chargers." the end result, the lightning bolt.

You know I reaaly like that Pistons uni--they need to think seriously about cahnging those.

If I bought basketball jerseys--I'd buy that Pistons one, no problem...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived