arizona cardinals concept

IceCap

im not a big piping fan, but i like the italicised font. i think the cardinals either need to use a white or red facemask, or if you want to keep the grey facemask, how about some grey drop shadows on the numbers and/or a grey stripe somehere on the pants striping to bring the color into the uniform somewhere else?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Atlanta82.gif

Baltimore82.gif

i ment the application of grey was simular to the apllication of grey in the unis above.

besides the colours, how does my concept look like ohio state? the jersey stripping, font, and pants stripping dont match ohio st.

The white jersey looks similar to Ohio State, more than the home jersey does. Red, gray and white are the Ohio State colors (no black for football that I have seen), and a few other features, like shoulder numbers and gray collar, make me think of the Buckeyes.

Your concepts could use a dark trim color (maybe back), but just to outline the elements so they stand out more. Or have white numbers w/gray outline on the red jerseys, and red numbers w/gray outlines for the whites, just so they don't feel overly simplistic. It's an odd clash of styles, with the modern Nike-type stripes going from the collar, under the arms and across the back, combined with the Penn-State like minimal graphics.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

ohio state does use black for football, in the helmet, , jersey, and pants stripes. they dont use grey collars either, those are scarlet as well. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived