work related project

fiasco!

I agree with what WIB said about the perspective shifts...also

I don't understand the reasoning behind the A and the G being larger than most of the other letters in the word AlphaGraphics (yeah, the capital "g" makes sense, but not the "a" directly before it). I realise this is more than likely not something you added on a whim, more likely some hip capitalisation added by the company, but it disturbs me nonetheless, as the first thing that pops when I see the logo are the letters forming the word phAG...

Any way you can change that part? Or is it meant to be subliminal?

I think somebody needs a hug!

But really Joel, the starburst has got to go. I like the wordmark, it's just the damned starburst. I dig your stuff Joel, not in a man-on-man sort of way, I'm talking about your work. It's just that damned starburst stumbling block.

mmmmmm..... starburst

starburst.jpg

I agree with what WIB said about the perspective shifts...also

I don't understand the reasoning behind the A and the G being larger than most of the other letters in the word AlphaGraphics (yeah, the capital "g" makes sense, but not the "a" directly before it).  I realise this is more than likely not something you added on a whim, more likely some hip capitalisation added by the company, but it disturbs me nonetheless, as the first thing that pops when I see the logo are the letters forming the word phAG...

Any way you can change that part?  Or is it meant to be subliminal?

corporate logo....i had nothing to do with it.

you guys will plop if you saw what actually won the contest.

prepare to plop....i found the uninspired piece of trash.

bharriscandlelogo.gif

Archived