Alternating with Discrim

Discrim

Toronto Argos alt

argosalt.gif

i'd been trying to get a wave I was happy with, and finally caught one. changed to the classic powder blue.

Red Wings heritage-style alt

detroitheritage.gif

hate the team, but I decided if the Wings would ever don an alt, it would look something like this. i have no problem saying i like how it came out.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

That Detroit one isn't too different from the one they wore for the NHL's 75th Anniversary...

Not sure about the waves on the Argos--although I like the rest...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Wings concept is kind of cool and kind of ugly. I like the idea of replacing the old wordmark with the font traditionally used the last 20 years by the Wings. But on the other hand it seems out of place. Kudos though for adding the logo to the shoulders (though simple enough to do).

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

I don't like the addition of black to the Wings' jersey and I don't like the name and number font. If the Wings went with a third jersey, I'd rather see it just be the throwback one they used in 1991-92 but changing the "Detroit" font doesn't look too bad. Adding the Winged Wheel to the shoulders works but I wouldn't change the direction of the one on the right shoulder.

Adding the Winged Wheel to the shoulders works but I wouldn't change the direction of the one on the right shoulder.

Holy cripe! I didn't notice that. Yes, that would have to be changed.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

yeah, i coulda done without black. sort of makes the lettering pop...Pop! POP! :D anyway, since the thread's already here, i figured I'd turn some heads with this next one. i KNOW i've never seen a jersey like this, and in a nutshell as to how it came to me, I drew inspiration from the Stars' old shorts and went from there.

starsexperimental.gif

i remember one of our resident netminders seeing his opposite with a G on his jersey, so the experiment went that route as well.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

yeah, i coulda done without black. sort of makes the lettering pop...Pop! POP! :D anyway, since the thread's already here, i figured I'd turn some heads with this next one. i KNOW i've never seen a jersey like this, and in a nutshell as to how it came to me, I drew inspiration from the Stars' old shorts and went from there.

starsexperimental.gif

i remember one of our resident netminders seeing his opposite with a G on his jersey, so the experiment went that route as well.

thats really unorthodox.

like the Paco Hell commercial, "think outside the bun"

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

You mean the Stars one?

The "G" is knid of a neat idea--but then again--you should be able to see which player is the goalie on the ice...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived