NFL Week 17

NJTank

I doubt Peyton Manning will play all that much. Sure Tony Dungy wants to enter the playoffs with a hot streak, but he'd be stupid to risk not starting the playoffs with a healthy Peyton Manning. It'll be a field day for the Broncos against that Colts defense, if they can limit turnovers, they'll be good. ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

Andy Reid said he will sit most of his starters including Donovan McNabb. He is going to use Donovans backup and third string QB. Im hoping the Bengals can win, but it is in Philly and not Cincy. The Bengals are 2-5 on the road but 5-3 at home. We will see.

Signature intentionally left blank

I think Andy Reid is frightened of more injuries and will be even more cautious then normal which is another reason the Eagles will lose they are more concerned with staying healthy then winning.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think Andy Reid is frightened of more injuries and will be even more cautious then normal which is another reason the Eagles will lose they are more concerned with staying healthy then winning.

In meaningless games, yes its more important to stay healthy than win. Id rather go into the playoffs on a 2 game losing streak than win vs. cincy and have no westbrook for playoffs. Who wouldnt?

Well, heres mine (just picking who will win)

Ravens over Dolphins

Bills over Steelers

Panthers over Saints

Packers over Bears

Texans over Browns

Patriots over 49ers

Bengals over Eagles

Jets over Rams

Lions over Titans

Vikings over Redskins

Seahawks over Falcons

Colts over Broncos

Jaguars over Raiders

Chargers over Cheifs

Cowboys over Giants because the dumbass coach doesn't know when the hell to put Warner in.

This is why I hate this whole situation about people getting hurt. Almost every team {except for the Steelers} is playing like they KNOW they're going to win in the playoffs. I say, throw injury to the wayside and PLAY TO WIN. Because I'm getting mighty impatient, and I know some other people are too.

there is no way the Eagles will win this week

case closed

They have a good chance. Philly is 7-0 at home while Cincy is 2-5 on the road.

Guess the Eagles never even thought about trying to go perfect at home with todays pointless loss to the Bengals!

Signature intentionally left blank

Archived