Yanks to break $200 Million

Magus

i say let him spend. he's spent like this the past three seasons and they havnt won the series. each year george just looks dumber and dumber. the yanks look like they can win it all, but they look like that every year. remember last year when they got a-rod? since 2001 they have been nothing but chokers. its called karma.

and yes, yankees fans are more parinoid the stalin ever was. not every sports fan is out to get u.....but i am :devil:

GO JAYS! :flagcanada:

i say let him spend. he's spent like this the past three seasons and they havnt won the series. each year george just looks dumber and dumber. the yanks look like they can win it all, but they look like that every year. remember last year when they got a-rod? since 2001 they have been nothing but chokers. its called karma.

and yes, yankees fans are more parinoid the stalin ever was. not every sports fan is out to get u.....but i am :devil:

Evil-est. Post. Ever.

^_^

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Thinking back, yeah you're right, every one thought that since the Yanks got A-Rod that they were gonna go 162-0, and sweep everyone in the playoffs. And I agree, if he keeps on doing it, the more stupid and more desperate he looks :D

Evil-est. Post. Ever.

^_^

[mr.burns]excellent[/mr.burns]

Archived