Nationals BP Cap

KennyRock

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Professional.

B) rest assured, it will be... sooner than later~ "professional" that is... for now it's just a hell of fun sport, which I'm happy to be playing, and proud to have invented... sure, Joel... if you CAN play, I'll send you the info on when and where starting up again in March.

about as professional as Pro Beach Hockey, one would presume.

P.I.L.L is a genuinely new sport ... w/ several innovations... much more dynamic and entertaining / interesting than PBH... not saying it's going to be a "major" sport, but it will be as or more popular than arena football at some point.

is there a competition somewhere in regards to whom can make the longest bevacqua? perhaps the smelliest? most colorful?

i had one earlier that was over a foot long and i had to spary a whole can of lysol to get rid of the smell. it wasnt that colorful though, just a uniform brown.

did it go down with one flush? because I had one that took three flushes to completely flush down before

If it was that good...you gotta leave that and show anyone that enters.

I remember bevaqua that would sit in the mens room in my dorm for weeks with "Do Not Flush" taped to the toliet. Even the janitors were in awe and left it.

Ahh...college life.

did it go down with one flush? because I had one that took three flushes to completely flush down before

yeah i got one of those super suction toilets, ya gotta be careful, if you flush while still on the pot, it will take your bits with it.

If it was that good...you gotta leave that and show anyone that enters.

I remember bevaqua that would sit in the mens room in my dorm for weeks with "Do Not Flush" taped to the toliet. Even the janitors were in awe and left it.

Ahh...college life.

whats really cool is when they bend and form letters like Ls and Vs and such.

kinda like a hidden message that needs to be decoded

Archived