new football giants logo?

nym1231

Guess what...that sucker's for real...presenting the new (for 2005) Giants Primary Logotype (all 3 versions):

NewYorkGiants_2005_PLT.jpg

There will also be some somewhat minor changes to all THREE Giants uniforms next year...I'll reveal them when I think I safely can...

(not trying to be a dickweed)

Guess what...that sucker's for real...presenting the new (for 2005) Giants Primary Logotype (all 3 versions):

There will also be some somewhat minor changes to all THREE Giants uniforms next year...I'll reveal them when I think I safely can...

So this replaces the old GIANTS primary logo turned script logo?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

This Giants news is only concrete thing I've heard so far.

The old "GIANTS" script is still listed as the Seconday Logotype, but it's not going to be on the unis anymore.

There are rumors (really questionable ones) that the Cards are making uniform changes for 2006, but the helmet won't be changed. Yes, and the facemask too.

Bastiches.

Quoting John McEnroe: YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS ?!?!?!

I saw, I came, I left.

Quoting John McEnroe: YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS ?!?!?!

i've got that audio piece somewhere....

also i have Mark Williams 'You were WRONG'

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

the script itself is okay, but I really dont think the bar below it with the NY logo on the circle is necessary below it. hopefully they put out a stand alone script to go with this as well

That would probably look a little bit better.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived