N.Y. Giants Logo concept...

P.I.L.L.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lmupepbander - you might want to take out your remote-link to Charles' Enforcers' helmet in the earier post. He goes nuts when you remote-link from his site...

fixed... just got lazy

VmWIn6B.png

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATED...

The NY Giants are often referred to as The "G-Men"... and although their current NY logo is ok, it's ordinary, (and also a recycled emblem from the 50's or 60's) Anyway, this one's back from reconstructive surgery... The CC helped alot, THANKS ! ~CJ

775_Gmen.jpg

As a Giants fan, i must say that i do not like it.

As an artist, i have to say that, although i respect the effort put into it, i do not like it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I can kind of see that it's a player now...the football and helmet make it obvious, but it's just not looking great. The player aspect looks forced.

I know that was probably your original influence, but I'd personally reccomend dropping the abstract player and focusing only on the stylized, moving G.

• 4 weeks later...

I pick up on it being a G right away. And in theory, this isn't bad. I do have to say it does not strike me as something you would see in the NFL, but as a t-shirt, it would be cool.

Also would work in the XFL, as some others have said.

Also, by the way the Nats piece in your sig came along nicely. I like it.

I pick up on it being a G right away. And in theory, this isn't bad. I do have to say it does not strike me as something you would see in the NFL, but as a t-shirt, it would be cool.

Also would work in the XFL, as some others have said.

Also, by the way the Nats piece in your sig came along nicely. I like it.

still xflish eh? :rolleyes: well, what would make it more "nfl" ?

***Note to pill: Trogdor is from the hilarious Homestar Runner, probably the most popular flash cartoons on the net.***

I like where this is going pill, but it's definitely lacking some pizazz.

I can't explain what it takes to get it, but maybe if you can find a better way of having the helmet flow with the G it would make it alot better.

It does show alot of promise, but it still needs some work. Good work so far!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

still xflish eh?  well, what would make it more "nfl" ?

Honestly, there is nothing you can do with the concept that would make it more "NFL", in my opinion. It's a unique, cutting edge piece. The NFL does not use stuff like this.

I'm not dissin' your work. If the NFL used it, good for them. The styling of it is good, just a little different than what NFL teams look for.

Oh, and by the way, the little eye-rolling icon is cute. Does that mean I annoy you?

Archived