new york and san diego

IceCap

it was a great game and i loved every min. of it. except the ending. i dont blame kaeding for missing the field goal, the play calling was bad. why didnt they go for the field goal on 3rd down? and why didnt they run it up the middle? i didnt see the game, i listened to it on nfl.com, but apparently he missed it right and they were on the right hashmark. he would have had a better chance if they had run it up teh middle. oh well. it was a great season, just sad it ended this way.

I think the biggest question of the game is this: How can you ask a rookie kicker to make a 42 yard field goal with the game on the line? And, then, how can you setup the ball off to the right, when you know he kicks with his right foot, sending the ball off to the right more? The Chargers should have tried for the kick on the third down, at least they would have had the fourth to try and convert. To me, that's exactly where the Chargers lost the game, cause that game was theirs to win and theirs to lose. I'm not disillusional about my Jets, they shouldn't really have won this game. Just a bad decision by SD's coach made even worse by the fact that it was in over time in the postseason.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived