Oh God No!

CaolinaJoe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And to add insult to injury: Moss psuedo-moons the Packers Fans!! ^_^

BWAHAHAHA!

Someone better have a highlight of that. I missed it.

Probably not, because Joe Buck was going on for 2 minutes about how "horrible, tastless, and stupid" it was. Bump that, Moss is a cult hero, and I'd like to thank him for bringing the hapless Rams to Atlanta on Saturday night :D

favre cant get it done in the playoffs anymore for some reason. whatever it is, he just isnt the same QB in the postseason now that he is in the regular season.

atlanta and philly should just make arrangments for thier inevitable meeting in the NFL championship game. IMO either team can win that matchup

He just seems to press and force throws during the playoffs.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

I can't believe the lowly Vikings won that game. The Vikings are a bad football team. Worst defense ever to make the playoffs and a talented offense that does not get it done very consistantly.

But give 'em credit--they got it done. The "D" played great and the "O" did enough. Daunte looks awfully good right now and people would have recognized his great season if the team could have won like 10 games (and perhaps if Manning had not been so good).

Truthfully though, I never thought it was over until about the 2:00 warning. With Favre on the other side, you always expect that comeback (plus the Vikes had 31 points, so Pack 34, Vikes 31 seemed likely)

As for Moss. I am not a big Moss apologist. He's an ass and there is no excuse for leaving the field early last week--along with so much of the other stupid things he does. He cares about only one thing--himself. That is why he will never be Jerry Rice. But that mooning thing is being way overblown. After Janet Jackson and the TO/Desparate Housewife thing, everyone is sooooooo sensitive. If he really pulls down his pants, that's one thing. But this is not that big a deal. I think the league is gonna hit him with a huge fine, though thanks to (as allueded to in an above post) Buck, Bradshaw, etc, neverending discussion of how "disgusting" it was.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

In my opinion the Packers came out flat. It seems that the new defensive coordinator is a bit intimidated by playoff football. He seems to be calling a different game than he did during the regular season.

Slowik lives up to the slow part of his name, i don't think he's fully grasped this novel idea other D coordinators around the league do from time to time. i think they call it gameplanning, right? i don't know what the hell happened during the week but the D was not ready at all. i liked the old DC better, he knew what he was doing as you can see by looking at the Falcons.

also, i gotta fault Mike Sherman as GM, for a myriad of bad moves but recently for letting that little crybaby mckenzie have his way in midseason. shoulda just traded him during the draft. as much as i'm angry with that guy, he's a #1 corner. Al Harris is a #2 corner, adn that was painfully obvious this year and tonight.

only one thing to do now...pull on my ratty ass, off brown Falcons hat :D don't ask how that happened, those of you who own black hats and wear em a lot in the summer already know the answer.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

... and was all simulated and overblown. If there is a fine for this simple, stupid, cheezy, NOTHING TD celebration, I will be really disapointed.

You'd think with the way Buck reacted, moss simulated pleasuring himself and pseudo sprayed it on the crowd. Or that he actually displayed his ass.

Get over it, you pansy wimp-ass idiots.

Oh, and... Packers effin blow.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It looked like he pretended to wipe his ass on the goalposts. Take that for what you want, that's just gross. Moss is just a fluffed up individual who should be medicated. Terrell Owens might be disrespectful, but not vulgar. It's not like he pretended to unzip his pants and piss on the Dallas star.

I do think that Joe Buck over-reacted to what Moss did. He acted like he just saw a car accident or something. Just say is disgusting once, and get on with things.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

One of the main issues is the person, not the performance. After last week with MOss walking out early, everyne is just trying to tear him down. Unfortunately for him, he gave them ammunition.

I thought the hole thing was funny. But the man has a target on his back right now. He is the #1 villian in the league of 8 remaining teams.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

I don't think he will play next week. I think they'll suspend him.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived