Cricket Shirts

Alphabet Man

Which ODI team shirt is the best?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey Saintsfan is that one i have the current one used by the English? or have they gone back to royal blue or light blue adn black?

no thats the current you have up there. technically its 'union' blue and red. I would love for admiral to come up with a retro version of one of those early WSC powder blue and navy blue WSC shirts, like the New Zealand have with the beige outfits though.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I somehow like the West Indies ones... simple, clean & professional.

Agreed. No silly advertisement, classy colour scheme. Simple and cool. Something that wouldn't make you look like an idiot if you wore it whilst walking down the the street.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Agreed. No silly advertisement, classy colour scheme. Simple and cool. Something that wouldn't make you look like an idiot if you wore it whilst walking down the the street.

they will have an ad on them this Friday night though....

i think Australia may be the only country (i think) with the smallest ads, when we play at home in Oz, they have a little VB logo on the breast, but away, they have Travelex across the front....

i like the Australian shirt cos it is a bit different to the rest....(Admiral has rights for a few teams and they used a basic template like the West Indies shirt for all the teams, except England now that they are red)

but i like the Australia A shirt better than the Australian shirt, it is all green and looks better but it wont come out into ODI scenes for the Aussies cos South Africa and Pakistand and Bangladesh wear Dark Green

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

They have a massive sponsor's "logo" on them now. Digicel in plain font across the front... almost like Comic Sans but not quite. Looks awful.

liverpool-1.png

They have a massive sponsor's "logo" on them now. Digicel in plain font across the front... almost like Comic Sans but not quite. Looks awful.

In years past, the Windies cricket had a giant "Cable & Wireless" logo across the front. I own a replica from '03-'04 that's one of my favorites. I've been looking for the traditional white version (the colorful ones here are the int'l 1-day test kits, no?), but I can't find it online any more.

In years past, the Windies cricket had a giant "Cable & Wireless" logo across the front. I own a replica from '03-'04 that's one of my favorites. I've been looking for the traditional white version (the colorful ones here are the int'l 1-day test kits, no?), but I can't find it online any more.

Coloured uniforms for One Dayers

Whites for 5 day Test matches (also used in club, 4-day and 3-day cricket)

Watching the Australia A vs Pakis game today, both of those uniforms are beyond terrible. Bright fluro lime green?!?! Were the Pakis dressed by Carson Kressley?

For mine that Aust A uniform is just too drab. The Australian shirt gets away with having the gradients and all of that garbage (steaking stars?!!) by having yellow as a primary colour to offset things, but the Aust A shirt is just a dark green mess.

And another thing, surely either team has an alternate uniform they can wear? Just to make things more interesting.

FWIW I voted for the Windies shirt in the poll. It just works, even with the huge Digicell logo.

On a somewhat related note, how bad were the shirts used in the Tsunami Benefit game the other night? They could have come up with something more inventive...and dressing the Asian team in what was basically a revision of the Pakistan colours could be construed as an insult in some places.

061125news.jpg

Muttiah Muralitharan in the Asian Xi's ensemble

those pants the Asians wore is the same as the Aus A pants....those media polos (royla blue and red) used were left overs from when FILA stopped sponsoring the Western Bulldogs a few years ago, they just changed logos on them

Archived