Ireland and Italy football concepts

IronChefShark

its routine by now  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

here are my next two:

Ireland - this one is modern but simple. Green is the dominant color here with orange playing purely a supplementarly role. I feel the orange is light enough and the green is dark enough to have the orange on the dark jersey and pants stand out without the aid of white. I made a graphically enhanced "harp shield" logo for the helmet. Patriots numbers complete the look. I wanted to put a shamrock somewhere, but I couldnt find a way to do so without it looking forced

irelandFootball.gif

Italy - yup, its light blue. In fact, its that "colleigate blue" that is so popular with the retro sheep around here. the white jersey has blue sleeves in the same manner as the seahawks. I didnt make my own logo here, rather I used the Italian ice hockey logo instead, seeing as how most Italian national teams use the same flag in the shield logo anyways. the helmet is inspired by the old U of Arizona white helmets, which had different colored stripes on each side. Baltimore Ravens numbers were used

italyFootball.gif

Archived