2005 World Logo Poker Tournament - Hand #1

Puckguy14

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Just because I won't be palying every hand, and because I feel generous, and likes to share my wealth (not because I think I have a better chance than anyone) I'll throw 200 chips in for this one...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

i may as well enter mine now, it was originally done in ai but then i saved it on disk before my computer crashed (again) so i just edited it on Paint on this computer, i might change it a little

superbowlticket1.gif

also, i am not sure what the ticketing systems are like in USA so i used a barcode (as used in Australia)

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Alright here goes, I am laying down my first hand.

I went with Green and Gold background (Jaguars Colors). Normally with a Super Bowl Ticket there is some type of Photo associated with the area hosting. I included a picture of Jacksonville at night since by the time the game gets going it will be night time.

hand1.png

Ok here is the program cover is up.  In other words, DON'T USE IT!

sb39programlg.jpg

I've noticed that most of the tickets in the past use the program cover as their main graphic.

Most have. The only one that comes into my mind that didn't last time was Super Bowl XXV where it was completely a hologram ticket of Tampa Stadium and the logo with the Lombardi Trophy.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I went with a different look than has been done in the past. Its more contemporary than usual. I like how it came out. (45 yard line seats btw!)

The circle at the top is a hologram, incase you couldn't tell that.

Pat

event1_sbticket.jpg

I went with a different look than has been done in the past. Its more contemporary than usual. I like how it came out. (45 yard line seats btw!)

Pat

event1_sbticket.jpg

Pat, that is similar to my original stab, until i went for a simpler look....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Alright forget about it, here's mine. I went as close to the current ticket layout as I possibly could without using the program cover. I took the city of Jacksonville's skyline and put the trophy and SB logo over it. The color of the background/base are the blue colors of the SB logo.

event1-MINE3.gif

Pat

event1_sbticket.jpg

Pat..great job....check your spellling though.....

FishNChips_200.jpg

Archived