2005 World Logo Poker Tournament - Hand #1

Puckguy14

I just read the rules and I don't think I understand #3...actually I know I don't understand it. What do you mean by 'stay within the lines' and 'no cutouts will be allowed.' Is it a joke that went over my head?

It basically means that your ticket must be oblong. Nothing fancy, nothing tricky, no joking.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I get it, it has to have straight edges.  So my plan for a football laces shape contour cut ticket with pop-up book technology is out then?

Out like the Packers on Sunday, my friend. :D

[EDIT: Needed a smiley. Don't want to look like I'm rubbing it in to the Packers fans. I hate the Vikings, anyway.]

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

Thats correct. Like the 2004 NHL ASG where it was a partial cut out, these can't. I'll wait until tomorrow to reveal my look.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Some awesome work so far. And now for something completely different...sbticket.jpg

Thought I'd try the retro thing. I also tried to make the seat information a little easier to pick out with the yellow box.

Jeez, could you be any more original with that line at the bottom? <_<

Sodboy13 said:

Ryan, I could say the same thing about your price. Its a ticket, they all have the same general elments. Don't be a jerk, especially to Zone.

hes not talking about the price, hes talking about the line that says "Ticket Must Be Displayed At All Times." Ryan was the first one to have that on his ticket, so he feels Zone stole his idea. I like your ticket a lot though zone.

Disregard previous post; lesson learned, I'm an idiot.)

hahahah i found that entirely too funny for some reason

Ryan, I could say the same thing about your price. Its a ticket, they all have the same general elments. Don't be a jerk, especially to Zone.

hes not talking about the price, hes talking about the line that says "Ticket Must Be Displayed At All Times." Ryan was the first one to have that on his ticket, so he feels Zone stole his idea. I like your ticket a lot though zone.

I was saying I could say the same thing about MY price. $550 for me, $550 for he. Basically I was calling out something so crazy, thus showing him that he was being crazy for calling that out.

PCGD caught that. HE's smarter than he looks.

A lot of tickets do have the same things on it so calm your assses down. (Yes I put three "s" on purpose). If that last line is the thing that you think is really "stolen" and going to change someones vote, then you are saaaadly mistaken. It's no really a "prize piece" of any ticket so lets shut our mouths.

I'm already down for 100 chips...basically it's my donation to the winner's share :lol:

Here's my hand...and after seeing some of the other ones, I'm feeling like I've got a 9 high while some others are busting out full houses and flushes...:unsure:

event1.gif

EDIT: Neglected to let folks know about about the design in the middle...just used a pic of downtown Jacksonville and ran it through the "ocean waves" filter on Photoshop...thought an aquatic effect would be a nice touch (also ties in with the bridge over the St. John River which is featured prominently in the logo itself)....

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

QUOTE (Against All Odds @ Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 - 00:01:05)

thas what i did when i saw ur reds concept, woman

your retaliation disgusts me. be the bigger man greg, BE THE BIGGER MAN

and snowcap no less than 100 no more than 500 come on people :D

like i said, you're a woman, so i dont have to worry about it

Archived