Sweden and Norway football

IronChefShark

Ill make it easier for ya, how do you rank them?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

there, now you can simply rank them. That should fit within everyone's personal tastes

anyways, we go to Scandanavia for the next two

Sweden - aside from Canada, probably the most conservative concept yet. I made my own crown logo and of course, copied it twice more so I had three, and arranged them properly. The crowns are skewed in order to suggest movement on the helmet. I went with a blue helmet to make the crowns stand out. Simple "Northwestern" striping as it is called, and basic block numbers. I felt only one set of yellow pants was necessary here

swedenFootball.gif

Norway - now when I started this one, I was dead set on making my own logo and not resorting to slapping recolored Minnesota Vikings logos on them and calling it a night. So I went with a viking ship logo with an image of the flag in the sail. The uniforms are inspired by the old "drunken horse" era Denver Broncos uniforms. I felt it looked viking-ish without well.....being Minnesota Vikingish, or throwback New England Patriotish for that matter. I went with basic, two color block numbers with an attached dropshadow.

norwayFootball.gif

we are moving out of europe....for now. we will be going down under next.

Archived