Introducing the Saskatchewan Royals

GMac

Hey guys... bet you thought I hung up my spurs... but I havent lost the eye for design... I would like to thank nitro for helping with the wordmark and with some pointers on the other items of the design... and the use of 2 of his custom fonts is pretty cool too... the rest is all GMac innovation...

c & c is always wlecome

royals2.gif

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

The only thing you missed was the shoes. Great work I love all the logos. I really like the way you incorporated the basket ball. Great use of color.

MonoMan gives it a 9.0

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

Whoa man this is great! I love the colors you used and I think that is a very clever main logo, incorporating not only a great wordmark, but some nice symbolism and clever integration of a chield and a ball. I am a fan of heraldic-looking logos. Very nicely done...I can't think of anything to change!

you managed to get both red and green in there without it fighting with each other. the gold is perfect for this. im thinking on the shield if you put a heraldic cross on it with the bottom part molding into the basketball you have currently might be good, the shield is missin a lil bit. the uniforms are great, as is the court design.

by the way, does nitroseed have these fonts available for all, or are they "restricted use"?

Looks good, for someone from Saskatchewan.

One thing bugging me though, is that the crown/shield on the wordmark look off-centre. Is this intentional? Or due to the way the "R" and the "S" come down towards the shield?

**edit- K, sorry, they don't look off-centre- they are off centre.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

One thing bugging me though, is that the crown/shield on the wordmark look off-centre. Is this intentional? Or due to the way the "R" and the "S" come down towards the shield?

**editing Lamicus - its "Center" I'm reading this in the US.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

:notworthy: WOW, thats awesome stuff, I would buy a green jersey RIGHT NOW and the white one right after..... :D . That is my favorite color combo (Dark Green, Gold and Red/Burgandy).

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

ask nitro thats his brainchild... he completely did the wordmark for me and volunteered his custom fonts... as he practically (and justifiaby so) crapped on the one i did so he threw that together using items from my design including shield and crown... he narrowed the shield which i liked better... as for the fonts i got them but out of respect for nitro I am not going to give them out... if you want them ask the big guy himself...

www.pifflespodcast.com

im still waiting for someone to notice the "hidden" item in the uniform sets...  :D

Is it the "Royals" on the front of the jerseys?

dammit... ok who can notice the second hidden thing... you know the thing that is actually hidden... :D

www.pifflespodcast.com

I got it, but I wont ruin it for you Sasquatchies.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Just one comment I would make - I'm not a really a fan of uncommon fonts being used for names and numbers - I think most jerseys look best with regular block fonts.

Oh, and I found the hidden secret - the crown makes a M and a B for Milwaukee Brewers (or is it a glove??) ^_^

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

Archived