SkyDome Renovation

CC97

I'm not too sure if any of you are familiar with the Air Canada Centre, but they have a ring scoreboard that runs along the facing of the 2nd Level where it often flashes, messages like " D-Fence " and such

chris,it has that in every pro rink

btw,you want jumbotron 2 words

Commonwealth Stadium

those aren't my words, I was quoting someone's post on another board... I'm aware they are used in other arenas.

Sportsfan, you don't know jumbotron till you've been to SkyDome, the Commonwealth Stadium jumbotron is nothing compared to what skydome has and will have.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris,it has that in every pro rink

btw,you want jumbotron 2 words

Commonwealth Stadium

That's not true. Actually some rinks it is impossible to have. (Think the Igloo)

Hell, the one at Nassau Coliseum is at the roof level and not even straight around.

Oh and Skydome's Jumbotron is definitely bigger than Commonwealth. Geesh I find it hard to believe they are actually going BIGGER(!?!?!).

The Cleveland Indians have one at the Jake on the LF wall (just got it recently, like last year or something.), on the bottom of the upper deck and a circle one on top of the pepsi home run deck. If someone could get a picture I'd Appreciate it.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived