First Post and I have news

ZapRowsdower8

First I would like to introduce myself. My names Ed and I've been lurking around here for some time and greatly enjoy all the concepts that you talented people create. While not an artist myself I am still greatly enthralled by the world of sports logos and have an (unhealthly) obession with baseball caps.

Anyway, enough rambling and on to what has been announced about the new Pirates alt.

From the Pirates Website --- "Pick up the latest in Pirates merchandise, including the new 2005 Pirates Alternate Uniform (pinstripes are back!)"

They will be selling them at Pirates Fest this year, so we will get to see them at the end of the month. I hope its more then just the current uni with pinstripes thrown onto it.

What does everybody else think of the news that pinstripes will be back in the 'Burgh?

The sleeveless pinstripes were announced to MLB licensees about two months ago. I was under the impression that the gag order was still in effect....

Regardless, yes, pinstripes (Home Alternate). Sleeveless jerseys, no other difference. They actually look very sharp.

Cards.png

Fugly. How about a black alt. yellow #'s, white outline with the current script? Black hats, yellow bills. i think they could even make a yellow alt with black #'s and white outline (like their throwbacks) and a yellow hat with a black P and black bill. So are their blacks and alt hats gone now?

KISSwall09.jpg

Fugly. How about a black alt. yellow #'s, white outline with the current script? Black hats, yellow bills. i think they could even make a yellow alt with black #'s and white outline (like their throwbacks) and a yellow hat with a black P and black bill. So are their blacks and alt hats gone now?

black alts are still around.

2 alt sets now. stripes and black.

I like 'em.

Any chance we can get a look at what the Devil Rays set up will be for 2005?

i won't have anything to do with posting any atrocity from the greater (lesser) tampa area.

here's a hint.......they look like the leisure suits that many of the residents of florida seem to favor.

I like 'em.

i won't have anything to do with posting any atrocity from the greater (lesser) tampa area.

here's a hint.......they look like the leisure suits that many of the residents of florida seem to favor.

All you gotta do is look at the Japan Series photos to see them in action.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I like 'em.

I was interested in the new cap logo and what jersey it would be worn with since it has been listed as an alternate.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I like 'em.

I was interested in the new cap logo and what jersey it would be worn with since it has been listed as an alternate.

I believe the new cap logo is on my website

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

that's actually pretty sharp IMO. i don't know how they pulled it off in the late 90s with pinstripes on the road and plain whites, but they did.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived