Any more news on the Braves

simpsontide

Those jerseys make me want to go to Dairy Queen.

And by that, I mean that I'm lactose intolerant, and those jerseys make me want to have one hell of an explosive BM.

Not good, ATL. Not good.

u. g. l. y.

you ain't got no alibi.

you ugly.

uh huh.

you ugly.

[MOD] Images deleted to prevent further conflict. [/MOD]

Wow that sucks ass. They could've done muche better. It looks like a good jersey to wear to the club or somethin, but not on the field

I'm SO not feeling that one. I really hope that they decide to wear navy blue alts with w/r/w piping.

they won't

Joel is correct, these are official and a change that drastic ain't happening this soon.

One word describes these new Braves alts....

BRUTAL

Have to agree with most everyone that if this was in navy sans piping, these would look good....

However, they went red with the piping....anyone else getting a "Mets Orange BP" vibe off of these?

There are, IMO, only four teams in MLB that could pull a red jersey top off.

The Braves ain't one of them. :puke:

this should have been a hell of a lot better. reverse the color of the lettering and it's automatically better. as it is, it is crap. The Red Sox can pull off navy #s on a red jersey, the Braves cannot. again, this should have been much better than it is.

simpsontide, there are few MLB teams that can use alt unis with good sense... the Braves with their lettering and tomahawk only can follow tradition: white in home and gray in road.

Like the Giants and Red Sox.

Talking about good alt unis, citing a few examples, Arizona, Houston and Philadelphia have good alt unis.

i wish most teams would do away with grey road jerseys. no reason continue acting like its 1865.

i actually like these. nothing wrong with the braves in red. what they have now is so drab and boring, that i can't stand it. i don't know why people hate these. does it kill people to simply see something different.

Archived