Buffalo Bills Redesign

DRutka

Great!!!

Now add

1. Nickel trim around the white trim on the numbers.

2. royal piping along the shoulders and down the sides.

3. A maroon or dark red triangle pattern to the red stripe.

4. A pewter buffalo head logo to the 2nd number on the back of the jersey.

5. Navy arrows on the pants that point to the crotch region.

There, now that would be a modern Bills jersey. (Tougue firmly in cheek and

sighing, since, as you can guess by the ID, I am something of a frustrated Bills fan.)

I was just last night playing with the Bills concept, but I could not figure out what I wanted.

I just found it.

This is spectacular. I call the blue jersey, red pants combo into question, but outside of that I love this piece, and they really should replace the garbage they wear now with it.

These basically look like every other Bills concept. Why can't someone just make a more traditional looking one, WITHOUT a stripe down the side of the jersey that goes into the pants?? I also just don't get those socks, the stripe on top looks weird. I'm not a big fan of the template I guess.

These basically look like every other Bills concept. Why can't someone just make a more traditional looking one, WITHOUT a stripe down the side of the jersey that goes into the pants?? I also just don't get those socks, the stripe on top looks weird. I'm not a big fan of the template I guess.

I could change the sock stripe if I wanted, but that was the look I was going for. As far as the side panel, I like it for this Bills concept. It brings more color to the uniform along with bringing the jersey and pants together.

The overall look I'm going for here is modern but classy with a touch of tradition. I eliminated the two blues currently used by the Bills along with the "buffalo nickel". I lightened the blue so it's between the old Bills and the navy they use now. I also darkened the red so it is not so bright.

See all of my concepts at: Designed by DRutka

main%20555.gif

4inarow.gif

BRILLIANT !

brilliant9xv.jpg

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."