All-Star Mascot Logo?

the_cynic

Can somebody please tell me why they created this logo for the All-Star game?

2005_all_star_rocky.jpg

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It's supermascot Rocky, the Nugget's mascot. I'm sure it's just for promotional stuff.

Truth be told, he's about the coolest mascot I've ever seen. He can sink behind-the-back shots from mid court at will, and does some pretty funny stuff at games. Hell, for a while, he was the only reason to go to a Nuggets game.

Truth be told, he's about the coolest mascot I've ever seen. He can sink behind-the-back shots from mid court at will, and does some pretty funny stuff at games. Hell, for a while, he was the only reason to go to a Nuggets game.

And your sure that's not your biased opinion?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Are you sure you're not a cheesedick?

what kinda cheese? swiss perhaps?

Yes I'm sure I'm not a "cheesedick" and I'm also quite sure Rocky isn't the "coolest mascot". :lol: Feel free to bash me all you want now. :D

Retired Number's To Come

...I'm also quite sure Rocky isn't the "coolest mascot".

And you're sure that's not your biased opinion, Cheesedick?

Look, if you feel like Rocky is the best then that is fine but just remember you have your opinion and I have mine and mine is that Rocky happens to be a :censored:!

Retired Number's To Come

Look, if you feel like Rocky is the best then that is fine but just remember you have your opinion and I have mine and mine is that Rocky happens to be a :censored:!

The last thing I'm gonna do is argue mascots with some Utah Jazz fanboy.

Cheesedick.

The last thing I'm gonna do is argue mascots with some Utah Jazz fanboy.

Cheesedick.

Good, glad to hear it! I'm not hear for any arguments either. If you like Rocky then that's fine and I respect that.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived