Cleveland Indians Concept..took 7 hours

AAO

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks a lot guys, appreciate the input. Helps out a lot. Now i actually know what the hell stirrups are and their function.
It's obvious I am in the minority, but I really don't like the main logo at all.

I don't think this Indian should offend Native Americans, but it might offend the millions who suffer from constipation. He looks more constipated than fierce. Put this face on a Box of Metamucil and you have a winner.

i like input and suggestions and people who help, but when people say dumb :censored: like the little constipation sherade this dude went on and try to make smart ass comments it makes me cringe. i was fine with him not liking it but then he somehow figured chief wahoo was 'constipated.' thanks for that ignore user button chris.

Hey AAO,

Stop taking yourself so serious kid, your gonna burn yourself out before your 30. You have such a hard time taking criticism it amazes me why you even post stuff. I have liked some of your stuff, this one was not my cup of tea. Other people make little jokes with each other and you are one of just a small number who gets so bent out of shape. You definitely show your age and lack of maturity by getting upset with anyone who doesn't tell you how great you are and how you are going to be the greatest designer who ever lived in the next couple years.

FYI - whenever you start a post with "my best design ever" (which is the way you start all of your posts) you had better expect people to grade your stuff a little tougher.

Your getting older and your about to go out into the world and start to make a life for yourself, you had better learn about humility and the ability to take critcism quickly or life will be a tough place for you.

Not everything you create is going to be a homerun. Get used to it and stop being such a whiny little b*tch when people don't slobber all over one of your concepts.

Hey AAO,

Stop taking yourself so serious kid, your gonna burn yourself out before your 30. You have such a hard time taking criticism it amazes me why you even post stuff. I have liked some of your stuff, this one was not my cup of tea. Other people make little jokes with each other and you are one of just a small number who gets so bent out of shape. You definitely show your age and lack of maturity by getting upset with anyone who doesn't tell you how great you are and how you are going to be the greatest designer who ever lived in the next couple years.

FYI - whenever you start a post with "my best design ever" (which is the way you start all of your posts) you had better expect people to grade your stuff a little tougher.

Your getting older and your about to go out into the world and start to make a life for yourself, you had better learn about humility and the ability to take critcism quickly or life will be a tough place for you.

Not everything you create is going to be a homerun. Get used to it and stop being such a whiny little b*tch when people don't slobber all over one of your concepts.

dude youve got me twisted. I take criticism well just not from people who try to be a dick, and i didnt like this concept that great to begin with. and thats exactly why i put my best design so far, because then, people want to give me criticism, forcing them to point out the weak spots. and i like the constructive stuff. you dont have to like it, just dont post bull:censored: comments you didnt have to say that stupid remark about metamucil and constipation, its just annoying if anything. Its funny how you judge me off of one post. I dont go into all of this expecting people to 'slobber' on it. I mean it didnt really effect me, but i never see you around this board to begin with and then you went on about it like we were friends playin around. but whatever man think what you want. Check the Longnecks thread, first page if you really wanna see what im about, perspective wise.

peace

I don't post things just to be a dick, never have, and I am not the only one who has told you to take a chill pill so obviously I'm not the only one who has you "twisted".

Get some facts straight, I have been around here just a bit longer than you have. I don't have 1300 posts but that's because I post only when I feel strongly one way or another. I don't post a response on every thread just to be heard. As a Native American I do tend to reply on posts that involve teams with Native American Themes. I was happy that you stuck with the Indian logo (I hate the movement towards replacing these themes), just didn't like the result. Last I heard I was allowed an opinion without being called a dumb ass or dick. The Indian looks constipated plain and simple, what other adjective would you like me to use to get that point across? He's bounded up? He's irregular?

Get used to it and stop being such a whiny little b*tch when people don't slobber all over one of your concepts.

haha that just shows how your self control's really low, especially knowing that your obviously older than me. but ill be the bigger man here and let you satisfy yourself with your stupid ass remarks. i have respect for my elders, but i guess your the exception. its really no cold blood, i have no problem, its just you're pushing it. but im gonna end it here say whatever you want from here out.

waaah waaahhhhhhh

holy, relax.... people should probably take it easy on the harsh criticism, but also you have to know that when you post something, you are facing the chance that people may hate it and say so, or even be jealous of the design work. either way take it with a grain of salt.

aao, i like your concepts and you show a lot of potential in the graphics or fashion graphics world. you seem to be posting a LOT on here, which shows your enthusiasm. perhaps you should stand back for a few minutes and adapt your work to a different style at times. I find that while the high majority of your work is very eye catching and progressive, much of it tends to blend into each other because the style & execution are very similar.

don't get me wrong, you are VERY talented but your direction for these many projects are basically the same thing executed over and over again.

• 1 month later...

The Tribe are like the ChiSox, they change unis so often that you should send this set to Majestic. They'll probably end up making them for this year's team. And no one will know the difference. Really, good job and it has possibilities.

Archived