The Great CFL-Reebok Redesign

Lee.

When are these uniforms going to be unvaild???

I don't think they have a set expiration date

Is unvalid even a word? :therock:

Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Unvalid is a perfectly cromulent word.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhh, guys, it says unvailed, not unvalid, as in unveiled, uncovered, revealed, for the first time, for the public to see, in person. :D

its not called "failing" when you are dyslexic, its called a "learning disability," so please dont feel ashamed haha. :P i kid, i kid.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

uhh, guys, it says unvailed, not unvalid, as in unveiled, uncovered, revealed, for the first time, for the public to see, in person. :D

its not called "failing" when you are dyslexic, its called a "learning disability," so please dont feel ashamed haha. :P i kid, i kid.

It actually says unvaild :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Those Blue Bomber jerseys look EXACTLY like a design i made for a fantasy team i made like 8 years ago called the St. Louis Thunder. (yes got the name from the Orlando Thunder) Some one must have went to my house and stole the drawings. Crap.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

When you said the Als will look the same, does that mean they're not going to change them at all?

ALS_ARGOS.jpg

The Als are pretty much the same except for the alternate. I think the Argos jerseys look pretty good.

Well, I'm completely satisfied with the Als' uniforms, the league didn't change them at all, which is great. And they dumped the black alts and replaced them with blue jerseys? Even better!

I'm very happy! :D

As for the Argos? Man, those guys got butchered. :huh:

Found this on the "Gallery" section over at 13thman...

normal_9278302372e0f345e773c35fa3b8e2d5.jpg

I dunno if it's real or not...but it's interesting...

Although those can't be the actual mockups, they may be a recreation of mockups seen elsewhere... in which case, I am hopeful.

The bad drop shadow on Times New Roman numbers, as well as blue pants, hurts that concept, but the bolts, Broncos' style are cool.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

That Bombers jersey is pretty sweet, I like the lightning bolt-type stripes across the front. Just change the number font.

...or are those the style of jerseys they already had, with the bolt thingy? If so...whoops...but they're still sweet.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

As a longtime CFL fan, I was pretty used to all teams having the uniforms they had before.

I'm glad they didn't change the Als' uniforms, and better yet, they got rid of the black alts, and got navy blue jerseys instead. I never cared much for the black. It never suited the Alouettes well.

I was very dissapointed they changed the Toronto and Ottawa uniforms, although the Argos' new colour scheme isn't that bad at all. I was sorry to see the boatman logo go. I hate the Argos, but I felt that logo was one of their finest in the team's history.

I always thought Hamilton, B.C., Calgary and Saskatchewan could use some fresh duds.

And maybe Winnipeg.

The Edmonton's gold jerseys have gotta go.

Hey flamesfan89, would you happen to have the pics of ALL the teams handy?

Now to my understanding, after constant research, these are the Argos' "new" uniforms, am I right?

Argos2005jerseys.jpg

pretty close, except i think the stupid boat and ball logo from the 70's is on the sleaves instead of the "A" shield. overall i like the new desighn for the argos, i might even try to get a powder blue jersey. i just wish they would keep the boatman on the helmets, and use the "A" sheiled as the alt.

hey look the Canadian Press is on the ball... they only got the story with no idea what the jerseys look like or whos getting third jerseys only 12 days after we have been discussing it here and seen very blurry pictures... gotta love this place...lol

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/news_story.asp?id=112569

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived