Nhl 03-04 alternates

random

i remember reading a post about minnesota holding a vote with their fans re: 3rds. many of the ideas were very "collegesque" if i may invent a word. i was excited about a few of them with baseball style "minnesota" written on the front. very different for the NHL. similar to Oshawa which is cool.

i think calgary might just do a logo switch much like L.A. did this year. I'd like to see the white "C" on the black jersey and the horse on red or alltogether gone. (shoulder patch only maybe?!)

i don't know about columbus but i know Tampa Bay has been trying to design a 3rd for quite a while. anyone know any more?

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

I was watching a Blue Jackets game in early November, and one of their announcers said that the team is looking at designs and will have an alt jersey for the 2003/04 season.  He then went on to explain the rule about no alts for expansion teams until after their third season.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

i remember reading a post about minnesota holding a vote with their fans re: 3rds. many of the ideas were very "collegesque" if i may invent a word. i was excited about a few of them with baseball style "minnesota" written on the front. very different for the NHL. similar to Oshawa which is cool.

I thought the majority of the Wild alternate ideas were bland, but in trying for a 'heritage' look, they accomplish it with each design.

I am definately not a fan of the 'Oshawa' design, I hate my hometown boys wearing that look, and I'd hate to see the Wild in it.

Anyone still have the URL?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived