Tank Stumper 1/15/05

NJTank

Raiders and Ravens were 4 seeds only the 1985 Pats were a 5th Seed.

I'm pretty sure that the Ravens were a 5th seed. They were a game behind the Titans in the divison.

There were still only 3 divisions in 2000. The Ravens had the best record of the Wild Cards at 12-4 and were the 4th seed. The Broncos were the 5th seed at 11-5 and the Colts were the 6th seed at 10-6.

Raiders and Ravens were 4 seeds only the 1985 Pats were a 5th Seed.

I'm pretty sure that the Ravens were a 5th seed. They were a game behind the Titans in the divison.

There were still only 3 divisions in 2000. The Ravens had the best record of the Wild Cards at 12-4 and were the 4th seed. The Broncos were the 5th seed at 11-5 and the Colts were the 6th seed at 10-6.

O, I forgot all about that.

thejroll,

Don't mention your comments to lamar Hunt (owner of the KC Cheifs), he wants the following:

1- more teams in the playoffs by one for each conference.

2-having a neutral site for the conference championship game

3- rotating the Thanksgiving games away from Dallas and Detroit.

I think he just needs to stick to his two MLS teams now (KC and Dallas) since he may have lost it. Even more so since the vote to renovate Arrowhead and Kaufmann was voted down by the 7 county area around Kansas City. Arrowhead's club level restrooms still have throughs! THROUGHS!

Who is the only 5th seeded team in the NFL playoffs ever to make it to the Super Bowl?

Not the Rams.

BAH HA HA HA

They deserved that.

But I do have to comment on your "greatest show on turf my a$$" line under your avatar.

Nobody on the Rams, and nobody who knows anything, makes that claim anymore. The Greatest Show on Turf existed from 1999-2001. It was hurt in 2002 when the Rams went south for a year, and when Warner was removed in 2003, the Greatest Show on Turf was officially dead.

Only the ignorant national media keeps that nickname alive, but it is surely undeserved.

Point is, don't fault the Rams or their fans for the fact that the media wants to keep that name alive.

Archived