Germany and Czech Rep. football

IronChefShark

something to mull over while you wet your whistle  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so for the next two I decided to go back to Europe, to a couple of countries where apparently, beer is not only popular, but plentiful

Germany - argubly the biggest non-american (or canadian for that matter) hotbed for american football in the world. Therefore I wanted somewhat of a conservative look. As you would have guessed, they are predominately black, with red and yellow-gold UCLA striping on the shoulders. the sleeves on the white jersey are black so they line up with the striping to suggest the striping of the flag. overall a basic look, but that was what I was going for here

germanyFootball.gif

Czech Republic - yes, modern. very modern. I went with the Atlanta Falcons cut because I felt the sleeve pattern lent itself well to the pattern of the Czech flag. Therefore thats what I did. went with a blue helmet, with the unis being red-white at home, and white-red on the road. blue socks and three layered pittsburgh steelers numbers complete the look. I didnt create no special logo for this one, rather I just used the czech coat of arms, which seems to be the common practice of all thier national teams from what I gather from the hockey and soccer uniforms

czechFootball.gif

I will probably be staying in Europe with my next few sets, because I have some ideas I want to execute.

Archived